Friday, June 16, 2006

SCAM : African Development bank Group

From: From Martins
Reply-To: nche_mat1@yahoo.es
Date: Jun 10, 2006 8:28 AM
Subject: Re: Your Consent Highly Needed

Re: Your Consent Highly Needed
Greetings

Attn:

I am happy to mail you this letter from a very far country. I can't imagine how you will feel receiving this mail, probably from some one you have not closely known,but it takes a day to a friend.

I got your contact from the Net. My name is Mr. Nchey martins; I am the (DFO) manager of African Development bank Group There is an account in this bank,AD Bank , which was opened in 1982 by one Mr. Guenter Pfitzmann,who worked in a Petrol-Chemical Company.

Mr. Guenter Pfitzmann died abandoning his account; the account has no one to claim it,the name Mr. Guenter Pfitzmann filled, as his relations has no contact information in the form he submitted to the bank. I have secretly removed all the relevant files to the account from the dormant section so that bank auditors will not verify the abandoned money and refer it to Federal Treasury.



The said account has the amount of US$14m (fourteen million united state dollars) I need a foreigner who will stand as the relation to Mr. Guenter Pfitzmann and also provide an account
where this money will be transferred and self keep for our new investment.


Dear if you are really willing to do this magnificent business with me, respond immediately.I am prepared to split at 70% ---30% for you, provided that my (70%) will be intact at the end of this transaction.



Your soonest response is needed.



Best regards,

Nchey martins

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online