Friday, June 16, 2006

SCAM : Dear Friend reply ASAP.

From: Henry Coleman
Reply-To: cole_henry2@msn.com
Date: May 30, 2006 8:51 AM
Subject: Dear Friend reply ASAP.


Dear Friend,

I know this email will come to you in an odd manner as you have not received any prior communication from me before now.

But be that as it may, my name is Mr. Henry Coleman and I was privileged to be the account officer of my deceased client who lost his life sometime ago.

In the process of review of the financial report by my bank, I discovered that both of you have a similar last name, hence I contacted you so that I can give you further briefing on my intention and how to disburse the estate he left behind.

I will most acknowledge your prompt response as that would enable us to start something
immediately.


Sincerely,

Henry Coleman.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online