Friday, September 15, 2006

SCAM : Chul Woo Han - Your Inheritance Claim

From: Chul Woo Han
Reply-To: woohan100@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Aug 4, 2006 5:19 PM
Subject: Your Inheritance Claim


From: Chul Woo Han
I am Chul Woo Han, consultant to an international finance company in London,UK.

What I have may be of interest to you. It is a business proposal that will be beneficial to both of us. I will give you my contact details on your reply to this letter.

My aim of contacting you is to solicit your cooperation and assistance in executing this business deal in respect of one of the accounts under my management valued $8,000,000.00, which has remained dormant for the past 15 years.I facilitated the initial deposit of the funds in a finance company in Shanghai, China, then moved same to the UK before transferring it to a very discreet deposit company somewhere in Europe.

This account was owned by late Mrs. Belinda Dan and following investigations, we confirmed that she died in may 1991 in a car crash and left no children, relations or next of kin.

From past experiences and my personal relationship with the late Mrs. Dan, I know that no one will ever come forward to claim the funds. I am therefore seeking your assistance to claim the fund.

I, in conjunction with a colleague in the bank, now seek your permission to allow an attorney prepare the necessary legal documents in your name, so that the funds would be released to you as the new owner.

I am writing you because, as an insider, I cannot transfer the funds directly to myself. Consequently, I will present you as the owner of the funds so you will be able to claim the fund with the help of an attorney.

But my questions for you are:
1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?

If the answer is in the affirmative, then this is simple. I will like you to provide immediately your:

1.Full names in 1990
2.Contact address in 1990
3.Phone/Fax numbers

With the above info, an Attorney will prepare the necessary legal documents to back up the transfer of the fund to you as the new beneficiary. It will then be released to you, for us to split. The Attorney will do all the paperwork and this will guarantee everything.

Please respond only via: woohan100@yahoo.co.uk Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details including my identification, and further explanations that will help you understand.

Note also that we shall require your assistance to invest our share in your country. (Buying of properties like houses, hotels etc).

Please treat as confidential and urgent.

Regards.

Han.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online