Saturday, September 30, 2006

SCAM : FROM Bernard Ngora

From: Bernard Ngora
Reply-To: bernardngora@walla.com
Date: Sep 29, 2006 8:22 PM
Subject: FROM Bernard Ngora


FROM Bernard Ngora
I am Master Bernard Ngora, My father was poisoned to death by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip.My mother died just last year. i want to transfer Eighteen Million,Five Hundred Thousand USdollars(US$18,500,000)left in a fixed/ suspense account in one of the prime banks here in Abidjan by my late father.

I am looking for a God fearing person to help me. I want to transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management.

I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:
1) To serve as a guardian.
2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education

I am only 19years old and prepared to give you 15% percentage as commission for assisting me and 5% for expences.

BestRegards
Bernard Ngora

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online