Saturday, May 27, 2006

SCAM : Kuwait Kindly Assist For Fullfillment Of A Wish On Earth

From: Mahmoud Ahmed Mailed-By: gmx.ch
Date: May 14, 2006 9:14 PM
Subject: Kindly Assist For Fullfillment Of A Wish On Earth

Dear Sir/Madam

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me,because, I believe
everyone will die someday. My name is Mahmoud Ahmed a merchant in Kuwait
City, Kuwait

I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of
medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to
live,according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so
well,as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my
business.Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile
to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared
for.But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than
just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I
believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live
my life a different way from how I have lived it.

I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and
extended family members as well as a few close friends. I want God to be
merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give also to charity
organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on
earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the
Kuwait, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly,
I cannot do this myself anymore.

I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute
the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and
Pakistan; they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not
trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contempted with what I have left
for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of
eighteen million dollars $18, 000, 000, 00 that I have with a
Finance/Security Company abroad. I will want you to help me collect/receive
this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations.

You can also reply me on my direct email address of
(mahmoudahmed30@hotmail.com) for confidentiality as I'll be awaiting your
quick response. For your time and honesty, I have set aside 10% for you.

Warm Regards
Mahmoud Ahmed.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online