Wednesday, May 03, 2006

SPAM : Who wants an idiotic boyfriend???

From: Uche Chiamaka
Reply-To: mertcorp@netscape.net
Date: Apr 22, 2006 9:14 PM
Subject: Hope You've read the email.


Hello My name is Uche Chiamaka I am very happy to get to you. I am presently in Glasgow Scotland.Though I reside in London. Hope you'll get the email. I really want to get into a serious
relationship. We can get to know each other?. I do not have
any private picture profile. However I can send some nice pics. I work at the Virgin Atlantic.
I am single. I really want to hear from you. I want you to be serious about this email and I need
long term relationship. Your response will determine how far we can go.
Mum died many years ago. She's a nice woman. Dad is working with a government agency over here. Life has been good,Though I want to get more experince and contribute my bit.
I do not want to write more. My phone is now ready ,call me on +44 70 40 11 2703
My fax address is +44 870 0682346. I am also on yahoo messenger as ucheigwebuike

You can call me in the morning tomorrow. I want you to respond and let's get to know each other.

Take care
Cheers.
mertcorp@netscape.net

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online