Friday, May 05, 2006

SCAM : OFFER FOR BUSINESS ASSISTANCE/PARTNERSHIP

Dear Sir/Madam,

How are you and your family? First of all, I would like to thank you for giving me the privilege of reading
my mail. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to you officially: I am MRS MARGARETH JOHNSON.
The only wife Dr. KENNETH JOHNSON, who was a well-known successful farmer in the Republic of Zimbabwe.

Before the sudden death of my husband, he had the intention to establish a new farmland in Swaziland the
neighboring country to Zimbabwe. For this particular purpose, he sidelined and reserved the total sum of
US$ 18 (Million United States dollars), which he deposited in one of the private Security/Financial Company
in South Africa. As if he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe, this fund is deposited in my name here as
gemstones in a safety box to avoid much demurrage from the Security Company. The fund was meant for the
purchase of new machines and chemicals for the new farm in Swaziland.

This land problem came-up when the Zimbabwean President (Mr. Robert Mugabe) introduced a new land Act reform
which fully affected the white farmers and some other black farmers. This resulted to the killings and mob
action by Zimbabwean War Veterans and some lunatics in the society. In fact, a lot of people were killed in
this Land reform Act, for which my husband was one of the victims.

The reason for my seeking for a foreign investor to transfer these funds out of South Africa is because the
Laws in this country prohibit an Asylum Seeker certain banking rights or transactions. As the wife of the late
deceased, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking for a genuine foreign account where this fund could
be transferred without my home government Zimbabwe tracing this funds and eventually taking over.

I am now faced with the dilemma of investing these funds in South Africa for fear of Yours Faithfully, going
through the same experience I had in Zimbabwe since both countries have similar political history. Moreover,
the South African foreign exchange policy does not allow such investments for an asylum seeker. My plea to
you is to assist my family and me in transferring this fund to your personal or company account in your country.
Furthermore, by doing this, I am entrusting the only hope and future of my family into your hands. For this,
I must let you know that this transaction is risk-free.

For this reason, my family and I have two options for you; firstly you can choose to have certain percentage
of the fund for nominating your account for this transaction. Or you can go into partnership with me for the
proper profitable investment of the money in your country. Whichever the options you want, If you do not prefer
a partnership I am willing to give you 30% of the money while the remaining 70% will be for my investment in
your country.

Kindly contact me or my son MR.ANTHONY JOHNSON with the above Telephone & Fax numbers or via our family
email id .while I implore you to maintain the absolute secrecy required in this transaction. Also I strongly
believe you must have been familiar with situation like this happening in Africa particularly Zimbabwe.

Thanks for your co-operation and expecting to hear your response urgently.

MRS. MARGARETH JOHNSON

(For the family)

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online